Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 20, 2013

God's Power / Satan's Fear

This is very profound that the power of God is so supreme no one not even Jesus Christ knows the full measure of his father's powers.When I left Mount Sinai in Egypt I felt differently and all of my fears of anything evil were gone and the hold God has on me cannot be broken there is something very powerful about that mountain.I couldn't even stay away from Mount Sinai even if I wanted to because it feels like a spiritual magnet that I can't break free from and that is how powerful God is and Satan on the other hand has the power to tempt people and evoke fear into them and despite all of the temptations I had since I left Mount Sinai there is nothing Satan can tempt me with too keep me away from Mount Sinai on a volunteering basis and as usual he loses out to God his former father.