Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Satan's Warning To God

After I finished Mount Sinai in Egypt in 2006 six months later I had the most horrible nightmare of my entire life and after what I read in the dictionary I was scared at the time.The subconscious are not only thoughts beneath and beyond consciousness and they are also totality of processes which the individual is not aware of.The nightmare came without warning that day I had a normal day and when I went too sleep I dreamed that I was driving down a dirt road in my former mercury cougar and the sun went down and I saw myself walking alone.There wasn't a sole in sight just me and I saw myself between two walls the one on my left was a huge wall of red fire the one on my right was a huge white cloud and in the dream Satan spoke to God and his exact words were I am going to take him away from you.That was in October 2006 and I am still with my father and I will be for eternity and Satan cannot take me away from God,for a simple reason I will never stop loving him God is still my father.