Total Pageviews

Friday, October 10, 2008

Spells and Curses Don't Work On Me

It's been 60 days since I defyed satanic cults who claim to have the power to cast spells & curses on people.(I'm still here)I am not playing games with you people and if you want to try and cast spells and curses on me go on keep trying.You people claim you have powers to cast over people.What's next all of you gathered at some table and reading a black bible looking for guidance? Are you going to contact some dark priestess or dark priest from another country? This man won't give into to our spells and curses,what shall we do dark priest? I can answer that for you (DUH)The more you try the more you will fail.The more help you seek the more you will come up empty.I am enjoying every bit of this that you people are failing.The more you fail the more Satan is exposed as a failure himself.

No comments: