Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

God Will Always Be More Powerful Than Satan.

The truth is so simple and yet so difficult for some people to accept,during the time of Job.He was loyal towards God and Satan challenged God too see if this man would remain loyal if he lost everything.God allowed Satan to take everything away from Job but God made it clear that Satan was not allowed to kill Job.Now if the so called prince of darkness is so powerful then why didn't he have his way completely? Because God controls Satan and his powers,when are satanic cults going to learn that God is more powerful than Satan? I thought this was a nice way to end my blog in 2009 and if satanic cults are monitoring this after I told them to try casting spells and curses on me,I am still here and you people are still losing.