Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

How Satan Must Hate Me

Satan challenged God over the man Job if he lost everything would he continue to remain loyal towards God? That man lost everything except his faith in God and was later rewarded with ten times as much as he lost.After Moses died it was God who buried him and Satan argued with God about Moses and I myself later thought how Satan must hate me by promoting his death.The one single weapon I have against Satan is the truth the one barrior he cannot pass and no matter how much satanic cults remain loyal to their prince of darkness sooner or later they will come to know Satan loses to God his former father.He must hate me so much and he is powerless to get ahold of me because God won't allow him.Looks like Satan isn't so powerful after all which I have been saying all along.