Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Satan Almost Had Me

Las Vegas is called the devils playground as well as sin city and I was a part of that for 9 years and as a result all the money I had was wasted on visits and living there twice.It had such a hold on me it cost me my former marriage and the best job I ever had.My former gambling days were so horrible I once got 3 hours sleep in 2 days and I was drawn to that place like a magnet and I had no will of my own and I constantly ignored everyone.Then one day God took over and freed me and from The Nevada Desert to The Sinai Desert worked.I have not set foot in Las Vegas since 1999 and 5 years later I finally gave my life up to God.Despite the opportunitys and temptations to go back I didn't because of God himself and Mount Sinai over powered Las Vegas.Satan almost had me but almost doesn't count and it looks like Satan failed again and the more I have the power of Mount Sinai in me the more Satan fails to tempt me and fails against God permanently.