Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Satan Failed To Have Me

In 2006 I was more determined to go back to Mount Sinai and reach the top which I did and later that year I had the most horrible nightmare of my whole life so much to the point where I had jumped out of my sleep.Dreams and Nightmares come from our subconscious they are not only existing thoughts beneath and beyond consciousness they are also totality of processes in which the individual is not aware of.Six months after I came back from the holy land I had a normal day by doing my daily things and before I went too sleep I said my prayers to God and in the middle of the night before I jumped out of my sleep I saw myself driving down a dirt road.It was completely deserted no human signs or life or even trees or anything I saw myself getting out of my car walking as the sun went down.On my left was a huge wall of RED FIRE on my right was a huge WHITE CLOUD.In the nightmare Satan spoke to God and his exact words to his former father were:I AM GOING TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM YOU:That was 6 years ago and Satan still failed to have me.He will do anything and everything to have me-He will tempt me with things that most of us dream about and I won't give in to his temptations.Satan is the father of all lies and no matter how much sataanic cults think their prince of darkness can do anything they are very much mistaken for a simple reason:God is more powerful than Satan and no matter how hard Satan tries he cannot defeat God his former father and he can't have me despite all the horror he inflicted on me this past 8 years.