Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Satan Cannot Break My Own Will

Since I began promoting Gods Ten Commandments 8 years ago my own life began a living Hell and in all that time:Too many unholy things happened too me-Something grabbed ahold of both of my ankles even during a pray to God.My bed was completely shaking while I was in it,there were times I would wake up and feel suffocated,my blanket was pulled off me in the middle of the night.I had horrible nightmares seeing visions of fire and things that were not human and at one point I woke up in the middle of the night and saw this thing in a black robe with a hood on with a hideous looking face staring at me before it vanished.Back then I was terrified and was afraid to go too sleep but as time went by I grew stronger and all of this past evil has no effect on me.Even my first time in the holy land going to Mount Sinai I failed to hike up the top of the mountain and quit.Back in my hotel room I said to God in prayer I would come back to Mount Sinai and reach the top next time.In the middle of the night during the unholy hour I had woke up and felt suffocated and saw this horrible face staring at me and then it faded away.It was in the holy land and even there Satan couldn't break my will and he no longer has any effect on me because-God Made Me Stronger-Many people would think this all was a fantasy and for those who doubted me I simply told them to give me-Sodium Pentathol-and see if I were making this all up.There was a time Satan terrified me and I was afraid of him but ever since I came back from Mount Sinai 6 years I grew stronger because of my Heavenly Father and as a result Satan no longer has any powers over me and one day satanic cults will come to realize Satan cannot defeat God his former father and can't break me.