Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

Open Message To Satanic Cults

I know this blog is being watched and I can tell by the stats and countries everyday and I know my enemy's are reading how I mock their prince of darkness.What amazes me is that all the steady views on here no one leaves any comments and I know there are people who do not like me or my blog because it goes against Satan.So I will tell you what go to your satanic meetings and before you all pray to Satan for guidance you can all focus on my photo and try and place a spell or curse on me and it will not do anything.Because ever since I came back from Mount Sinai all fear of evil is completely gone and there is no unholy power that can affect me because I have the power of Mount Sinai in me God is more powerful than Satan and you people will come to know that Satan cannot defeat God his former father.