Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dark Priestesses From Europe

Over the past 10 years I have done a great deal of research on the dark arts not just satanic cults but also those who practice voodooism-vampirism-witchcraft-warlocks.I also noticed women who call themselves dark priestesses who worship Satan and the more dark and demonic ones are from Europe and at the same time they are beautiful women who can seduce and trick men of faith but not in Satan but in God.I myself despite all the dark research I have done will not make the same mistake as Samson did and to some of them I would be a trophy prize for their own dark glory claiming today's modern messenger of God's Ten Commandments fell into vanity and disgrace.So if there are any dark priestesses from Europe who have sold their souls to serve Satan and if I offended your prince of darkness then get used to it.I will keep doing what I am doing by promoting that creeps death.What ever dark temple you people pray into on behalf of Satan will not comes close to Mount Sinai where I was in 2006 and the more you people fail the more Satan's own anger will be towards all of you and from there you won't have any choice to turn to forgiveness from God.