Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Satan's Subconcsious

When all human beings sleep we become completely helpless and our dreams and night mares come to us and there isn't anything we can do but accept what's happening until we wake up. Last week I had a dream when Satan spoke too me and he didn't even sound angry he spoke in a clam voice and said come too me and I will give you anything you want. I said no in the dream that I won't do that to God and then I woke up. What many people think that Satan has the power to terrorize people but he also has the power to be charming like a gentleman so people wouldn't fear him. But once someone gives in and gets what he or she want then what happens when life on earth is over? It's not the point that you can't take it with you it's the point that God will send people into that Lake of fire for going Satan first.