Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Subconscious Works Both Ways

September 1st I will be finished on
something satanic cults won't like
and that's what I want.Before I am
done with that I also researched sites that cast dream curses on people.The subconscious is the totality of processes which the indivual is not aware of.I had a dream that I was in a place where
Grizzly Bears were mauling people
everywhere.They stand 10 feet tall
and weigh 1000 lbs.In the dream I
saw a grizzly charging me and just
as it was about to swat me I saw
myself quoting a verse from the bible.The Lord Is My Shield In Whom
I Put My Trust.If by some chance a
cult tried casting a dream curse on
me it looks like it didn't work I'm
still here and if any of them also
have Telepathic Powers that won't
work on me either (DUH)

No comments: