Total Pageviews

Monday, September 1, 2008

Evil Curses

Several years ago I saw a special on american justice about The Italian Mafia when crime bosses, underbosses,and their top men were all at once place that was suppose to be a secret meeting.Lately I'm starting to think if the satanic cults who I sent out email invitations by my other website with my photo in it all plan on getting together and are planning their own strategy.Think about it some of these people are demented enough to pray to Satan.If anyone
interferes with them they can cast spells and curses over people.The hits on this blog are going up in numbers,I know some of the hits are from satanic cults and if some of them are reading this post.What are you going to do hold a private meeting of your own? Dark priests, dark priestesses,black bibles? and witches,warlocks.Others who are into vampirism,voodoo priests and priestesses too some of you know what I look like.Is some voodoo priest going to make a doll of me and stick pins in it? (Uh Oh) what am I going to do? Are you people going to hold hands around some table with dark experts and place a curse on me? Are you going to combine dark forces saying a dark
prayer? Or are you going further and contact some dark master and some dark mistress in some 3rd world country that specialize in
dark curses? (OH NO) what shall I do? You have no idea how funny I think your stupid curses are.Oh I
want you people to contact dark masters and dark mistresses from third world countrys who are evil and satanic so I can laugh at them too.Next month is Halloween and I have something special for this blog.I'm going to have a special sweatshirt made up in black with bold red letters (SATAN LOST TO GOD) You people don't seem to get the messages that Satan has no power over God and your curses have no power over me.

No comments: