Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Spirits Of Jesus and Satan

I deleted a blog I posted yesterday because I have decided to turn it into a book.I will be writing two books the first is how gambling ruined my life and I intend to open doors for other people who are as I once was when it came to gambling.I was Addicted and Obsessed when I lived in Vegas I once got 3 hours
sleep in 2 days,gambling fueled my appetite for winning but that ended when God took over.My second book will be out later next year about the post I deleted Daughter Of Hell the spirit of Christ can dwell in who ever Jesus chooses.The spirit of Satan can dwell in weak people who are prone to their own vanitys.Jesus Christ for example is perfect for all he stood for when he was on earth.He represents God his father on everything thats good.Satan can also dwell in those to represent on everything thats evil.The more I thought about it at work today on the daughter from Hell,it wouldn't
surprise me if a woman who is far superior to all other women in all aspects lives in some remote part of Europe and makes dominant women afraid of her.It's known that God's only son is Jesus.Satan was never reputed to have his own son he has people doing his work and feeds their temptations.When I get through with my book alot of people who are prone to temptations by their own vanitys will think twice about good
over evil.When I went to Egypt I knew in my heart God would protect me from any arm,I came back safe and sound and I know in my heart a woman like I described is out in some 3rd world country who feeds on temptations and vanity of weak men.(NOT ME) I would never betray my father for all the money in the world.Only God himself knows how much I love him.

No comments: