Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Satan's Power Is Fading

I thought I would end my February posts with a different twist and this is for satanic cults to read.When people choose to love God over Satan he is furious with them because they chose not to worship him but chose to worship God his former father.Now here is the twist Satan can also see everything on earth and there is no doubt he is furious with me promoting his death so here is my question to satanic cults:How come Satan hasn't killed me by now? 4 years after I began this blog and I am still here I will answer the question for you people:Satan cannot kill me for a specific reason:God will not permit him to do it.Read the story of Job in the holy bible about a man who praised God for years until Satan challenged God would Job remain faithful if he lost everything? God allowed Satan to take everything away from Job but couldn't kill him.It rather proves my point Satan's power is fading and if it wasn't he would have killed me by now but can't because God won't allow him to do this because he's controlled by God.