Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Satan's World Wide Disgrace Growing More

Google blogs have a world wide audience page and besides The USA my blog has expanded over to The Middle East-South America and Europe on this blog alone and my other blogs which is on my profile page are God Is King Of His Universe and Gods Ten Commandments have also attracted a world wide audience.But the one against Satan is out-doing all my other blogs on a steady basis and I know that some satanic cults have read this after I sent them email invitations.It seems that alot of satanic cults who continue to worship the prince of darkness still cannot comprehend that it was God who first created him as Lucifer and now known mostly as Satan.It is God who controls Satan not the other way around and no matter what Satan cannot defeat God his former father.