Total Pageviews

Monday, September 8, 2008

Satan Wont Break My Love For God

Satan hates it when people love God and hate him.Satan is capable of taking advantage of people who are weak and can tempt them with almost anything.He will do everything and anything to pull people away from God.Yesterday I was in a christian
church and the pastor told people that it hurts God deeply when he is ignored and when people turn away from him.When I lived in Las Vegas I ignored God on purpose and said hateful things too him and he forgave me.He performed miracles on me,God became my true father and just as important God became my best friend.I have been sorley tested over the past 9 years and I still love God and Satan can never
have the power to break my love for God.Like in the story of Job the things Satan said to God about him and would he stay loyal if he kept losing and losing.I've lost alot over the past 9 years but I never lost my love for God and Satan failed again.

No comments: