Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Satanic Cults

I did more research and found alot
more satanic cults by their links
and I sent email invtiations to view this blog.I had over 60 hits in less than a month and it seems to be growing.The more emails I send out to satanic cults about this blog the more will view it from the title alone and when they read about someone promoting their
dark masters death they will know there is someone who's mocking him.
Some of my recent research has been
on satanic cults into blood rituals
if any of you are reading this and
I hope you are I will tell you the same thing I told those all those other (IDIOTS) Spells and curses won't work on me.What are you going to do contact satanic experts
from other countrys? Or are you going to contact women who are love goddesses and can cast love spells over men? I did research on them too and read testmonies from men who claim they fell into a love goddess powers.That won't work on me either for a supreme reason (God's 1st Commandment) Thou Shalt Not Have No Other gods Before Me.There is only one God the one who wrote the ten commandments the one who counts all others are false.Oh I'm sure there are types who tell unholy ones they have broken christians in the past and they walked away from God and served Satan.It doesn't work that way with me they have no powers over me.The more you fail the more Satan will get angry at you for not doing his work if that happens you lose the devils protection and he will have no use of you.Then you wont have any choice but to turn to God and Jesus.God is slow to anger and quick to forgive,Jesus forgave his own crucifers think about what your reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Been trying to contact you! Awesome blog im laughing my ass off satan has no power whatsoever over gods children Only what god allows satan can do.Keep doing work but spread more about jesus forget satan hes not important at all.