Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Curse Started

I was in my living room updating my
blog against Satan and the living room door opened half way by itself as if it were pushed open. There was no wind outside as this
happend my fists went up in the air
Picture this try standing inside a
door way and take both your arms and push as hard as you can for one minute then let go and your arms will raise themselves without
the use of your own will.Thats how I felt when my fists went up in the air,I felt I had no will of my own it was as if a higher power did it for me,a sign to know I'm not alone.As for the door opening even though I didn't see anything it felt like someone was there for a few seconds watching me.If any satanic cults are reading this and you put a curse on me (IT DIDN'T WORK) I'm still here the more you try and evoke fear into me the more you will fail.You can pray to your prince dark of darkness all
you want you will still fail.

No comments: