Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Between this blog and Gods Ten Commandments I have 64 different countries that already viewed them and I was surprised today after reading my stats that Bosnia and Herzegovina have read this blog.I expected The Czech Republic and Romania to have been added to my stats there are some people in those two countries that don't like me or my blogs.They know I promote Gods Ten Commandments and if any of them read this later on-I am NOT one of your puppets who have no will of their own because of your own evil ways.I can easily put here the websites who hate me they are from they are from Denmark-Canada-Germany-Romania-The Czech Republic.These groups mock God and they also know about my other blog-GodsTenCommandments.blogpsot.com as far as who they are I will not give them the satisfaction by writing their websites on my blog I won't help you promote and if by any chance any of them click on here or my other blog-Repent while you have time otherwise feel God's Supreme Wrath later on and you will beg for mercy.