Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Russian Readers

Everyday I check my stats and next to The USA the majority of my readers are from Russia they have more views than Germany and The United Kingdom which are close behind in my ratings.As far as the Russian Readers I read something on the internet that satanism is growing in Russia and a satanic cult mocked a church with blood and demonic symbols.Now if any satanic cults from Russia are reading my blog know this and know this well.Eventually God will punish you and Satan will not be able to help you or protect you from God his former father.You people have no idea what God will do to you if you continue to worship Satan.He cannot defeat for his former father and he can't even protect himself from God.Oh and if any of them try casting a spell or curse on me they will fail.The power of Mount Sinai is in me now and evil has no effect.That mountain is more powerful than anything on earth or from hell itself it's in The Holy Land where Satan is powerless.