Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mount Sinai In Egypt

The most special mountain in the entire world because God wrote His Ten Commandments there over 3000 years ago.Nothing on earth could prevent this because God himself wrote them Mount Sinai is in the holy land which God created and I don't feel anyone will ever truly know how powerful it is.Ever since I came back from there all fears of evil are gone.Voodooism-Vampirism-Witchcraft-Warlocks and all unholy spells and dark curses will not work on me.If all the main people in the the dark arts all were assembled together and combined forces at 3 a.m.the demonic witching hour and prayed to Satan for all to cast spells and curses on me they will all fail.I also wrote in an earlier post that The Italian Mafia met in upstate N.Y.in the 1970's with all top members of organized crime and if all those in the dark arts ever choose too meet over this blog and try and curse me with help from Satan they will all lose and they will know Satan lost and it's because of God.