Total Pageviews

Friday, July 25, 2008

God Is More Powerful Than Satan

Six years ago I tore the tendons in my shoulder and The MRI results
were a Complete full thickness tear
2.5 ct.I was in pain for 5 months and it got so bad one night like so many people I said God please help me and something from above touched my shoulder.It was very powerful and yet very gentle before
this happened I was warned by an
Orthapedic Dr.not to go back into a
weightlifting gym for the impacts
would cause me to lose permanent use of my arm.I went back and did things I haven't done in years and this week I bench pressed 250 lbs.
When I went to Egypt to climb Mount Sinai there were tragedys out there and everyone was afraid for my safety,I told everyone I had faith that God would protect me from all harm and he did.My former doctor said I should've had lung cancer and I didn't.I could've
been killed in 3 near car accidents
and at the time I felt like there was someone was sitting next too me
as to say don't be afraid,God can remove any fears people have.When
people have fear they sometimes lose their faith in God.

No comments: