Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Satan Almost Broke Me

Everytime I thought I had peace something always seemed to happen I thought everything was over but it started again in October of 2007.I was having money problems my credit card bills were choking me to no end.I kept looking for a part time job at night and I couldn't find anything.I spent too much on car repairs and at one point my car caught on fire in my mechanics garage.He put it out in time but I had to get rid of it.I had no car there was no money for
Christmas presents,it was getting
so bad I couldn't even afford to turn the heat on in my apartment.I
had to sleep with 5 blankets and a heating pad on my pillow.That's when I prayed to God for help and sure enough my father came through
for me.The day after Christmas I got a part time job nights serving coffee.My meals are free the extra money came in handy,I got another car.No more freezing at night no more taking buses to work,no more
walking home after midnight.Satan almost broke me to the point of me
quitting and going back to my life
what ever I can't handle God is there for me and the old saying came true almost doesn't count.

No comments: