Total Pageviews

Friday, July 25, 2008

God Made Me Stronger

Over the past 4 years some people
challenged my testimonies about the miracles God performed on me.I
told them if they thought I was making this up I would freely take
Sodium Pentathol and that is more
effective than any polygraph test
they didn't challenge me after I said that.There were times over the past 9 years were becoming so hard on me,there were times I felt so sick inside I felt like I was going to vomit and couldn't.There were other times I was walking I felt like someone was next too me.I
can quote Footprints in the sand or
The holy spirit,or that I saw a White Light twice and that I felt God's hand on my chest at my near
breaking point in my prayers.One minister told me to focus on Jesus Christ and what he went through.I told her Jesus is The Son Of God he is Holy I'm a human being and I don't have that kind of strength.I got stronger because God made me stronger.

No comments: