Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm On My Own

Last year I went to a presbyterian
church to give them a gift.I left
before services began I almost got into an arguement with the pastor.
He told me if I wanted to come in his church I had to go by their
teachings and I was not to preach about God's Ten Commandments for what they actually stand for.He also said not too speak out against Satan and I would be restricted to their teachings.He didn't like it when I told him churches are told what to say and what not to say when it comes to God.He also told me if I continue to do what I'm doing not to expect any support from his church or any other churches.I'm not with any set church or congregation and I don't want to be I'm 100% Solo and I prefer it that way,I promote parades for God they don't.I also
glorify God as The King Of His Universe they don't.

No comments: