Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Satan's Daughter? Beautiful Woman / Black Heart

Beautiful Woman / Black Heart is a fiction book I wrote and am waiting for my copyrights and later this year my book will be published.Someone on You Tube sent me a message telling me this woman is real and she is watching me and waiting for me.This woman cannot possibly exist she is feared by mistresses and domanitrixes,devil worshippers are cautious of her.This black hearted woman is extremely wealthy and educated and she lives in a remote part of Europe far away from society to do all her evil things.She hates and despises anyone who mocks Lucifer her deep dark father.Next to Satan she has me on the top of her list and again she is not real despite what someone who sent me a message on you tube and later canceled their account long enough to give me a satanic message like that.For this woman to exist it would take an act of Satan and if by some bizarre chance this woman actually exists and is reading this blog.Guess what lady? You will never break me-out think me-or get me to go to Lucifer.I will tell you the same thing I've told others-Maybe God did something too me on top of Mount Sinai without me knowing it.In all my life I am completely unafraid of anything evil and one day you will come to realize that God is more powerful than Satan and as long as I serve my heavenly father anything evil has no power over me.