Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Omen From Satan

Rather bizzare in 2006 when the year began I wanted to focus on it being a better year but it didn't seem to work out that way.I had said to God in my prayers that I kept reading about so many false gods and false goddesses and I would research them and from there I would start to promote God's 1st Commandment.At that time Satan didn't even come to mind but that night I had a horrible nightmare where I saw myself getting on an elevator and after the door closed I saw this thing in a black robe and a black hood.It's eyes were white and dark red and the teeth on this thing were black and decayed.It was positively hideous looking and it reached out to grab me.It seemed so real I jumped out of my sleep and was afraid to go back too sleep.Our dreams and nightmares don't come from us but from the subconscious they are existing thoughts beyond and beneath consciousness and they are also totality of processes which the person is not aware of.Two months later I went to Mount Sinai and all fears of Satan and evil were gone.I also had a major gambling problem in Las Vegas I first set foot there on Thursday July 12 1990 and 16 years later on Thursday July 12 2006 I was on the internet praising God and that is when my internet was ruined when lightning struck the phone line.That was the 2nd time in two years that lightning struck but this time my phone was working while my internet was shot and while I was praising God.From there I emailed pastors and ministers and told them this and some said it was an Omen from Satan.Other's said Satan had me marked for death and one minister told me that somehow without knowing it I caused an opening of a satanic realm.Despite all that Satan will never cause me to be afraid of unholy things again because God made me stronger on Mount Sinai it makes sense being the holy land where God wrote His Ten Commandments I don't doubt my heavenly father.