Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dark Demonic Prayer

In the 1970's The Italian Mafia held a meeting of the top mafia leaders in America to meet and discuss organized crime but they were foiled.I often think if the top satanic cults from other countries in Europe and South America are holding a private meeting on behalf of Satan their prince of darkness.Some of them take Satan very serious and are devoted too him and here is an example 3 years ago I spent two weeks on You Tube trying to help a woman from England who told me she walked away from God and chose to worship Satan.No matter how much I proved to her the things Satan cannot do and loses to God she remained loyal too him.She also warned me not to keep mocking Satan because satanic cults would be offended and this is where I began to wonder if certain dark priests and dark priestesses are holding a private meeting on Friday The 13th which is considered Satan's holiday.Now if this were true and if any dark demonic cults who are so focused on Satan and his glory have read my blog.Are they all planning to gather at 3 A.M.on Friday The 13th and pray to Satan for an unholy miracle against me? I wouldn't be surprised if any of them have been praying that Satan can place a curse or spell on me and if they do the end result will be the same Failure.Maybe God did something too me on top of Mount Sinai in 2006 without me knowing it.Because ever since I came back all my fears of evil are gone Satan has no power over me anymore.His follwers can cast all the spells and curses they want on me it's no use God wins.