Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Open Message To Satanic Cults

In the past 8 years I've done a great deal of research on Satan-satanic cults-uhnoly churches-dark arts-dark priests-dark priestessess-blood cults-voodooism-vampirism-witches-warlocks and this is only for this blog alone.It seems every day I check my stats on the audience page I am seeing views from Germany-Russia-France quite often but mostly Germany.Now if any satanic cults are reading this blog now you know as well as I do Satan is real and has powers of his own and I saw this with my own eyes 3 years ago in my old apartment.In the middle of the night I felt a pair of hands push my back and when I turned over this thing in a black robe with a hood on was just staring at me it's face was positively hideous and all I did was look back and focused God is more powerful than Satan and it faded.There are probably most people who would not believe in something like that I would simply tell them to give me Sodium Pentathol and see if I was making something like that up.I actually hope that the darkest priests & preistesses would all try and place an unholy dark curse on me because if they do they will fail.Satan no longer has any power over me nor can he evoke fear into since I came back from Mount Sinai where God wrote his Ten Commandments.