Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Voodooism

I did alot of research on voodooism which is considered unholy to christians and from all the research I did I can see why.Some of the Voodoo Priests & Voodoo Priestesses call spells and curses Mojo's and can often invoke fear into some people who are afraid of voodooism and many of these people cave in and give into fear.More so if they hear voodoo gods & voodoo goddesses and that in intself goes against God's 1st Commandment.I've had little contact with people who practice voodooism and I simply told them to focus on my photo and try making a voodoo doll of me or praying to their so called voodoo gods and voodoo goddesses and the end result will be the same failure.I can write this over and over but ever since I came back from Mount Sinai six years ago all fears of evil are gone and it no longer has an effect on me.So if any people who practice voodooism in Africa or France are reading my blog your welcome to try and place a voodoo curse or spell over me and it will be a waste of your time.God is the only one who holds supreme power all other so called gods and goddesses are false and as far as unholy that comes from Satan who loses to God his former father who created him and still controls him and will destroy him.