Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dark Priests & Dark Priestesses

Over the past 5 years I have done a great deal of research on satanic cults and I learned alot where most pastors and ministers from holy churches will not attempt to study.In the research I did I also learned that the most serious dark priests and dark priestesses are from Europe and South America.These people cannot be accepted in regular citys because they can invoke fear in some people who are afraid of Satan.They also have some unholy powers to do things for example there are pastors and minsters who pray for miracles from God and Jesus and it has been proven but they get this from Heaven.The ones I did research on can cast spells and curses that are considered unholy and they come from Satan who has powers of his own.As for myself ever since I came back from Mount Sinai in 2006 all my fears of Satan are gone he no longer has any power over me and no matter if there are some dark priests and dark priestesses who can pray a dark prayer at 3 a.m.the demonic hour for powers from Satan to place spells and curses on those who mock the prince of darkness are useless on me.Spells and Curses will not work on me because of God himself the heavenly father is too powerful for Satan and controls him and his powers.Now if by some chance the most feared dark priests and dark priestesses got together and took my photo in this blog and prayed during the demonic hour and asked Satan to break me it will all be a waste of time.For a simple reason I grew stronger on top of Mount Sinai the holy mountain all because of my father and no matter what Satan cannot break God's Ten Commandments or me for that matter.