Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

God's 1 Commandment Over False gods

The other research I've done was also on voodooism and vampirism and many of these people pray to their so called Undead-gods.The vampires bible is to also attempt to draw life force from human beings and voodoosim also pray to uhholy gods by their standards.Now if by any chance there vampire cults and voodoo cults are offended by my blog and if they don't think that God in heaven in the only God who counts-Then try and place a voodoo curse on me and vampire cults can attempt to try and draw the life force from me and the end result will be failure.God in heaven placed a shield around me and nothing unholy can pass it and in time vampire cults and voodoo cults will come to know that God is more powerful than the unholy ones they pray to.These people never had any power over and cant will no matter how hard they try.